This collection includes interviews with the following experts:
- How to heal addiction in the ancestral line
- How to remember one’s authentic nature
- The connection between misaligned energy and addictive patterns.
- What happens when you finally ask the Universe for help
- You are not broken, you never were, and you never will be
- The power of healing with plant medicine
- The importance of treating the entire family when dealing with addiction
- The difference between an invitational intervention and a surprise intervention
- How to bring balance back to a family affected by addiction
Dr. Nancy Irwin
- Her experience with the word “powerless” and how it pertains to recovery
- How you can heal any past pain or trauma because you are now in control
- How drugs and alcohol used to “work” but what happens when it stops “working”
- The power of seeing yourself as a whole person
- Spirituality as a deep connection to the self
- What the underlying issues are that drive addictive behavior
- How important it is to get to the root of depression and heal the root cause.
- How finding your passion can lead you out of addiction.
- How childhood trauma and pain are directly linked to addiction.
- The value of creating a self-care schedule
- The healing power in keeping your word to yourself
- The value of affirmations to help “Rewire” your thoughts
- The true meaning of being compassionate with yourself
- The power of healing the relationship to your “addict”
- The benefit of a meditation practice
Dr. Larry Peltz
- Four powerful and insightful questions that will help you get to the root of any challenge or issue
- Mindfulness Practices
- The importance of balance in a western modal
- A journey from a difficult bottom with drugs and alcohol to long-term sobriety
- The importance of finding a community
- How to live your life in your truth